1. Participates in on-the-job and formal training sessions concerning the design, writing, and testing of computer programs.
2. Participates in the design, testing and documentation phases of programs of moderate complexity and/or independently performs the design, testing and documentation phases of the more standard or routine programs assigned.
3. Translates predetermined logic into appropriate programming language.
4. Utilizes standard reference, resource or procedural materials to resolve problems.
5. Operates on-line terminals and related computing equipment as required.
1. Thai Nationality.
2. Male/Female age between 25-35 years old.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
4. At least 1 years in .NET Development
5. Knowledge in programming and communication with hardware such as I/O, PLC
6. Good command of written and spoken English
1. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
2. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
3. Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
4. Record the issue and request and solving step into Redmine-system.
5. Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
6. Testing new technology.
7. Supportive & customer service-oriented.
1. Male is preferred, Age 26 years old and older.
2. High vocational degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer, or other related.
3. Experience 1 years in IT support will be advantage.
4. Hand-on experience with window server , Network , Server system.
5. Able to communicate in English.
6. Able to drive with driver’s license.
7. Able to travel to upcountry.
1. Leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
2. Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
3. Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
4. Completing all assigned duties.
1. Thai nationality
2. Male/Female age not over 40 years old
3. Bachelor Degree
4. Good computer skills in MS Office, Internet and E-mail
5. Good command of English
6. Good attitude, positive thinking, team player and able to handle multiple tasks
7. Strong numeracy and data entry skill, good attention to detail, self-motivated with excellent communication and inter personal skills.
8. Work under pressure
9. Own car with driver’s license
1. Commissioning and electrical installation and Electrical Systems
2. Analyzing and solving errors.
3. Inspect and test in accordance to IEC standards and creating test reports
1. Thai nationality
2. Male age between 21-35 years old.
3. Minimum High Vocational degree or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineer or related fields with similar focus.
4. Minimum 1 years’ experience as PLC Technician or control system.
5. Reading of electrical circuit diagrams
6. Knowledge in control technology
7. Basic knowledge in mechanics
8. Ability to work upcountry
9. Able to drive with driver’s license.
Visit our website at https://www.ncrgroup.in.th/form/apply-job Or Apply in person at NCR Group Company Limited 800 / 2-5 Wongsawang, Bang Sue District, Bangkok Time 8: 30-17: 30 (Monday-Friday) For more information, Tel: (+66) 02910-8590-5